16 December 2010

December Daily - Day Sixteen

Carter finds that Baxter pooped on the bed in the guest bedroom. Just the way I wanted to wake up. I just washed those sheets from when he pooped on there a few days ago. Yay more laundry.

I drop Anna off at school. One minute later and she would have been late. Then Carter and I went to the bank and then had breakfast at Starbucks.


I got to go the dentist to have two fillings replaced. I have been grinding and clenching my teeth so bad I went through two fillings. Bleh.

I went to the office for a few hours after that to catch up on billing and a few things.

I picked up a few Christmas presents on the way home, the kids, and that asthma medicine at CVS along with some december daily photos I'd ordered to hopefully scrap this weekend.

Carter made me a gift at daycare today. He says it's a secret and won't tell me what it is. Very cute.

Feeling a little grumpy this week. Ready for the weekend.

Did a little more shopping on Amazon.com. Love the free shipping.

No comments: