16 December 2010

December Daily - Day Fourteen

The day of December Daily fatigue.

Anna wakes still sick. At 4:15 am. I cancel my plans to run with Candi.

She's up for good around 7:30. Almost immediately loses a tooth. I'm scheduled to take Carter to the dr for his 4 year checkup and to get an asthma plan together. We get out the door on time for once in our lives.

Carter weighs 36 lbs and is 40 3/4 inches tall. He stood on the scale all by himself. A first. And then announces "I'm almost a teenager!" Everyone in earshot laughs.

We leave and I get starbucks for the first time in 9 days. I have a serious caffeine withdrawal headache coming on. Take Carter to daycare and then work from home.

Anna is fine during the first hour she's medicated and then steadily goes downhill after that until the meds wear off and she is lifeless on the couch and doesn't even want to eat dinner.

I have a presentation at 2:30 I can't get out of. My mom meets me at the client to pick up Anna. I go pick up the kids from my mom's after my meeting is over at 4.
I gave the kids a bath. Then I gave Baxter a bath. And blow dryed him.

I didn't take a single picture.

No comments: