09 December 2010

December Daily - Day Six

Hello, Monday. We meet again. I'm on my own for getting out the door because Kevin was still on his hunting trip. The night before I stayed up organizing the chaos to look more like this in case Kevin comes home today.





Even though I got up at 6:15 I didn't leave the house until 8:15. Ugh. 2 hours. Monday.

At work, this travel mug from my Helzberg client makes me happy. Full of coffee from home.

I go to lunch with one of my co-workers Ramsey to talk about social marketing my own dept within DEG. Panera is our usual go-to.


After work that night Anna has swimming lessons. We have been doing some private sessions to try to get past Level II. I let Carter swim also now that we are a member for the winter.


 Kevin gets home and discovers my unfinished project in progress. I'm pretty sure he's pissed but he doesn't say anything. At least my shoes look pretty :)

No comments: