10 September 2007

It's Britney B*tch

So by now I'm sure you've all seen the performance by Britney on the VMAs. I thought she definitely looked drunk, or something, since she almost fell over twice at the beginning and looked afraid to move very fast.

BUT, I thought her body looked hot. Sure, she looks bad when the paparazzi captures her cellulite on film but I thought her stomach looked awesome last night, especially for having had two kids within two years.

As a die-hard Britney fan I'm still holding out for a comeback. I've heard four previously unreleased tracks possibly from her upcoming album and they're pretty good. Not sure if they're going to be on the new album. They might be leftover songs from previous recordings, you know, when she wasn't f*d up. Everyone keeps writing about how this is just contributing to her downfall but people were paying $250 a ticket to see her perform for 15 min just a few months ago, so I'm pretty sure the album will sell.

But what can you say, It's Britney Bitch. And Gimme More is my new ring tone. Sorry Kelly.

No comments: