12 September 2007

Inspired

Today was G-O-R-G, E (hum), OUS outside (say this to the tune of Fergie's Glamorous. we're all better spellers because of her right?). It was 76 and not a cloud in the sky. The kind of day when I think, why am I working!?

I don't know about you, but this weather makes me feel

inspired
happy
invigorated
motivated

I have a lot of "projects" in various stages. Some have been left on hold for too long. I'm getting inspired to pick these back up and GET CREATIVE again.

And even better - new producs I ordered from Two Peas arrived today. I got these cute stamps and this. I also got these and these adorable stickers both of which will be perfect for an album I am working on for crafts Anna brings home from school. I got the idea from Ali Edwards who posted a link to this project.

Since I'm off tomorrow I hope to dig into some of this fun at least a little bit.

No comments: