12 June 2008

Weekend Plans

We are without our best friends this weekend so this always leaves me with... what am I doing this weekend?

Since I was gone last weekend this weekend will be spent mostly at home. So far on the to do list

Empty the suitcase from last weekend.
Laundry. lots and lots of laundry. and put it away.
Grocery shopping and meal planning for next week.
Watch two movies we have from blockbuster - Simpons Movie and Heartbreak Kid - I have no idea what this last one is.
Let the kids play in the kiddie pool outside.
Maybe a nap.

A kid is crying upstairs so I guess that's it for now... Carter is getting some serious big chomper teeth.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

heartbreak kid is hilarious!!! its the one with ben stiller right??? Probably not appropriate for your kiddos:) Have a good weekend!