28 August 2007

F6-1, beep beep beep. F9-6, beep beep beep.

My day started out discovering that Sonar had peed upstairs on the carpet in the middle of the night. I knew right away what kind of day it was going to be. A software platform at work crashed so I got to answer all of those phone calls. While fixing dinner the oven started beeping and then F6-9 appeared on the display along with an 800 number.

I hit "Clear." Then F6-1 and F9-1 and then I lost track. More beeping. How do I make the beeping stop. So I called the 888 number. I think Kevin thought I was crazy. After providing some personal information including Model number and Serial number - giving us props for locating that information in two seconds, maybe I'm not quite as disorganized as I thought -

Maytag: "Why are you calling today?"
Me: "My oven has error messages and told me to call you."

How weird is that? It's not under warranty. Flip the power. No luck. Schedule a service appointment. Great. Can't wait.

This reminds me I need to call Merry Maids and find out when they are going to fix the damn sink they broke over two months ago.

Ah the joys of home ownership.

And let's just say that I'm glad the day is almost over.

Little thing that made me smile:
In the car on the way home from day care Anna said "I turned into a magic big sister." I'm not sure what this means but emphasis was placed on magic.

And because Carter is super fussy because he's cutting teeth - I think - Anna said "One of my teeth is falling out."

Today Tassie Ate:
1 Hello Kitty plastic pencil holder
1 travel size bottle of lotion
1 of Anna's dress up high heel shoes including the fake pearls
1 piece of scrapbooking paper Anna had been stamping
1 black pen (ink left on rug)
1 picture
Various yellow scraps of scrapbook paper

No comments: