01 December 2009

Daily December

As promised, I'm posting daily in December. I really enjoy Ali Edwards daily december scrapbook album she does each year but I don't have the energy or creative juice for that right now so blogging will be my Daily December.

I'm headed to Indianapolis for work this afternoon. I put on a crockpot of Taco Soup this morning for Kevin and the kids when they get home. It's a new recipe so hopefully it turns out good. Nothing like cooking onions and beef before 8 am.

I get back before the weekend and will have Friday off instead of Thursday so it will be nice to enjoy a three day weekend. I'm going to try to do some Christmas shopping by myself, or perhaps with Carter, on Friday.

I did get the house all decorated the day after Thanksgiving including the tree, mantle and front door so that is crossed off the list.

I have bought hardly any gifts, nor have I really even thought about it.

No comments: