22 December 2009

Less than three days till Christmas

And I just addressed my Christmas cards. I am so behind this year.

I added up the total hours I worked two weeks ago and it was nearly 60 hours. No wonder I haven't been able to keep up with my daily posting.

One more day and then a four day weekend! And apparently it's going to snow quite a bit on Christmas Day. The kids are way excited!

On Thursday Tassie ate an entire platter of cookies while I was away at Starbucks getting some coffee.

I think at Carter's checkup he was 36 inches tall and weighed 36 pounds. I think. Although on our scale he only weighs 32 pounds.

Santa always put toothpaste in Kevin's stocking. I think this is a horrible stocking stuffer. Who wants toothpaste? What did you get in your stocking? Best stocking stuffer ideas?

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Every year I don't get toothpaste in my stocking anymore, the child inside me dies a little more.