11 March 2009

There's Donuts in the Conference Room

Merry Maids happened to be here today when the treadmill was delivered so they were able to sign for it and let the driver bring it in. Kevin put it together and voila I have my exercise plan for tomorrow morning.

This morning I went over to Candi's and we did the 15/15 treadmill/elliptical.

I'm 3 for 3 this week.

The shrimp cakes weren't all I thought they were going to be :(

Today I ate and drank
1 bottle grape G2
4 cups of coffee with cream. I skipped Starbucks!
mixed fruit (pineapple, canteloupe, grapes, strawberries)
***I stared at a big bowl full of donut holes from Lamars in the conference room for 3 hours and had to keep walking by the full box of full size donuts in the back because we sit by the kitchen. TORTURE!***
turkey sandwich with cheese and little mayo on whole wheat bread
1/2 bag of popcorn
coke zero
1 shrimp cake with peach relish
couscous with tomatoes and feta
1 smirnoff ice
There's also a full bowl of mini candy bars near my desk - RESISTED

Today's weight: 135.

Did you know my ideal body weight for my height is 118? Holy crap I haven't weighed 118 since high school.

No comments: