25 March 2009

Carter Had a Better Day

When I picked up Carter today I was told he had a better day today. No smacking and no accidents today! Yay! I think this even means he made it through nap dry.

Would you believe I am going to a Kindergarten Round Up meeting tomorrow for Anna? My first baby will be 5 in just a few weeks.

I'm getting a filling at the dentist tomorrow plus a much needed pedicure.

Yesterday I ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes and walked for 10.
Today I ran for 30 minutes and walked for 7 (hit snooze a few times first).

I totally believe in the delayed-reaction of weight which is why I think I gained back 2 pounds I'd lost (read all that crap I ate below) and hope it drops back down in a few days after all this running I'm getting back into.

What the hell is all this snow forecasted for this weekend!?

No comments: