17 March 2009

Progress

I've lost 2 pounds after exercising 8 times in the last 9 days. Yay! Progress. Of course I'll be happier when the total is larger but you have to start somewhere right.

It's been nice to walk outside in the mornings now that it isn't in the 30's at 6am. One more day and I'm on my own personal spring break - woo hoo!

In other news, my mom and aunt drove my grandpa and grandma to Mayo today for my grandpa to get a second opinion on the pain he has. He can't even walk from one room in the house to another. Personally I think it is his colon cancer that he is choosing not to treat, but I guess he thinks it's something else. I think we should know the outcome by the end of the week.


As if you care, today I ate
banana
1/3 bottle G2
mixed fruit (pineapple, strawberries, canteloupe, grapes)
grande non fat light whip white mocha
large grilled chicken salad with ranch and cheese
apple
ribeye steak, grilled veggies (peppers, mushrooms, onions, zuchinni), alfredo noodles from package
raspberry smirnoff ice

No comments: