27 January 2008

Hooray for Warmer Weather

Yea! Yesterday I did not need a coat! And today it is supposed to be even nicer. I am planning to take the kids for a walk and Anna has been begging to do sidewalk chalk. The sky is gorgeous. One of those ocean blue skies with feathery white clouds streaked throughout. But right now it is still only 30 so we are waiting for it to warm up before heading out.

I have really been in a grumpy funk lately. Decided I need a vacation to look forward to. Highly considering Mexico. Stayed there? Post a comment - would love to hear about it.

**************

Goal Update - I'm not very good at this.

Today: 138
Goal: 125
Pounds Lost: 2 now 0 - bleh - delayed reaction of not exercising for exactly one week caught up with me. Trying to get back on track. Work out on Wed and Thur - planning the walk for today.
Pounds To Go: 13

2 comments:

Ramsey Mohsen said...

The warm weather was awesome! I video blogged about it: http://tinyurl.com/3xtkr4

RunToTheFinish said...

Let's find a client in Mexico, that would be awesome!