17 January 2009

Propped Up

These square letters are my favorite go-to letters. If you don't know, I'm obsessed with letters. I find each scrapbooker is obsessed with at least one item. For my friend Candi it's paper and adhesive. These letters come in a package that has a sheet for each letter in the alphabet and each sheet probably has 25 letters. So these have lasted me awhile. I would LOVE to buy more and stock up. Problem - they are really hard to find. They are DCWV (Die Cuts With A View) Monogram Sticker Stack the Clear Stickers (slightly transparent to have the paper show through) but I would also take the non-clear. Most sites only carry this aesthetic now which is a little too country or 1800's looking to me.

However, I just did search again on Google this morning and found them on this site so I ordered one each of the vellum, clear and cardstock. And as if you didn't before you're sure to be seeing these letters all over my layouts now!

Left

Right

I need to fill in the age and date in that tag on the lower right.

No comments: