05 October 2008

Sunday

















- Trains this morning
- Off to grandma and papas to see uncle zach and aunt kristen who just moved here and start their new jobs tomorrow
- stop by starbucks. my cup reads
"If you've got a dollar and you psend twetny-nine cents on a loaf of bread, you've got seventy-one cents left. But if you've got seventeen grand and you spend twenty-nine cents on a loaf of bread, you've still got seventeen grand. There's a math lesson for you."
Who can get a loaf of bread for twenty-nine cents?
- anna and carter play with the kitty cats that zach and anna brought with them. one of the cats kept hiding behind a mattress in the basement
- I head to Gymboree to spend my gymbucks on clothes for Anna. Also stop at baby gap and use my 30% coupon on clothes for Carter
- Eat lunch by myself at panera. Mom calls to ask how long it is ok to let Carter cry (he's down for a nap). I say 15 minutes. He's only at 10
- Head to Archivers. Pick up an album for this project, use my 30% coupon + get some page protectors with different sized slots + some white and brown bazzill cardstock
- Back to my parents house to pick up the kids
- anna had baked cookies with papa
- kristen had made lasagna for lunch
- chat with kristen about her new job
- pile the kids into the car
- phone rings, oh crap, i was supposed to be at a pumpkin run picture at 4pm. completely 100% forgot. i feel horrible
- head to the grocery store. meal planning in my head but i can only get through 3 days
- remember anna is supposed to take a white piece of poster board + pictures of all the family for a family tree project they are doing
- home, make chicken enchiladas for dinner after shredding a roasted chicken from the deli of the grocery store
- dishes. carter cries and tries to push me away, hanging on my leg
- locate all the pics for anna and label
- put carter to bed

No comments: