22 April 2008

Whirlwind

Things are sort of a whirlwind right now. I had to work extra late yesterday (because everyone did) and work continued to be crazy today - a bad week for me because we have tix to Royals tomorrow night and then head to Nashville Thursday. Basically I have to be packed and ready to go tonight.

I have checklists going like this right now

Toy Bag
-------
magna doodle
"water" games
princess magnet thing
dominoes
crayons
more that I can't remember right now (I actually haven't started this list on paper yet)


Medicine Bag
------------
Tylenol
Motrin
Teething Qtips
Benadryl (not just for allergies)

Snack Bag
---------
chex mix
cheezits
fruit snacks
cookies
trail mix
breakfast bars
cereal
apple juice
bottled water

Remember
-------
sippy cups
camera
magazines
dvd player + dvds
bibs
sleeping bag for anna
stroller
pack n play

I have a list for each child by day which look something like this in addition to all the clothes by day.

Anna
-----
swimsuit
flip flops
jacket
cardigan
hat
sunglasses
flower girl dress
tights
shoes

In fact I have a whole bag just for everyone's shoes.

This is the Type A in me, I think. All my Type A friends are probably laughing. They tell me how laid back I am. But I've been packing and laundry all week. And staying up too late and not getting enough sleep and somehow pulling it all off and managing to watch American Idol while I blog.

Oh! Add laptop to the remember list!

*******

Goal Update

I should not have taunted the weight loss gods. Promptly after doing so I think I gained back 5 pounds and have spent the last 4 weeks trying to relose this. I am close. Stuck around 131 right now. I'm sure I'll gain it all back after we travel and eat out too much. Hopefully I can find enough activities to burn a few calories while we're gone.

No comments: