25 April 2008

We forgot the flower girl dress

Luckily we were only 2 miles from the house yesterday morning when I remembered.

Hello from Nashville! The drive down went pretty well. We'd been through half the toys by 9 and into the snacks by 10. It rained until lunch. I think 6 hours is about Carter's limit - at that point he got very fussy and we rocked out to Sesame Street the rest of the way.

I took the kids to the zoo today with Kevin's mom while Kevin went golfing with the guys. We're about to get ready for the barbecue non-rehearsal dinner.

It is about 85 here today, a storm moves through tonight and the high tomorrow is about 70 but it should still be nice and I think the rain is supposed to hold off for the wedding.

I'll try to post some pics tonight!

1 comment:

RunToTheFinish said...

DUDE I read that headline and thought oh crap, you sneaky person.

Have super crazy fun...I'm going to Iowa wohoooooo