24 October 2009

Hello from Lake Taco

Our living space.


From the beach outside our room.


View from our balcony.

We are at Lake Tahoe on vacation, or as Sam keeps calling it - Lake Taco. It is very beautiful and peaceful here. The beach is rather deserted and the water is calm. I am trying to relax and chill out. Looking forward to a full body massage at the spa tomorrow.

The kids are having a vacation with their grandmas. I'm sure I'll get to come back to sugar loaded, sleep deprived, spoiled, undisciplined little monsters. But for now they are loving it.

We have a cozy 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath cottage complete with mini kitchen and a fire roaring in the fire place.

I am the only one of the four of us that is up on my gaming. I'm up on roulette and slots. We all learned how to play basic craps but I don't think that is my game. Anna and Carter's birthdays both won on roulette for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute