11 October 2009

Heading to Indy

Trying to finish packing and I'm very indecisive. Hence four pairs of shoes plus a few extra outfits and running gear for every climate and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need an extra bag to get back so might have to pack that too. Ugh.

I think I did 5 loads of laundry plus dishes and errands and grocery shopping and I never got that nap I planned for the weekend to bank some sleep.

They've got us busy from 8:00 am to 11:30+ and I'm planning heels the whole time so my feet are going to hurt when I get back.

Speaking on Wed at 4:15 eastern time, just for a few minutes but think of me and wish me luck.

I'll be mostly updating on twitter. #et09 follow me @emailgirl if you're interested in email marketing tips, trends, or just my take on the conference in general.

good luck with the kids sweetie! although I always hear they are better behaved when I'm not around. I will miss you guys!!

No comments: