04 December 2008

It's Beginning To Look More Like Christmas



This morning the very first thing Anna said was

"I dreamed about Rudolph."

Maybe that's what did it, or maybe it was the fact that the sun finally came out, but I got the Christmas spark today.

We listened to Christmas music in the car and I discovered that Carter knows all the words to Jingle Bells. Guess what he must be singing at the daycare Christmas program.

I bought Kevin's present and a few things for the kids. I also got my nails done and a spray tan for this weekend. Kevin's mom comes tomorrow to watch the kids while we go to a wedding a few hours away for a college friend that Kevin went to school with.

This evening we put out the Christmas wreath and reindeer on the front porch, hung the stockings and put up garland. We don't have the tree out or any lights up but it's beginning to look more like Christmas.

No comments: