08 December 2008

Grandma Central

This morning Kevin's mom left (thanks for watching the kiddos while we went to the wedding!) and tonight my parents came over after being out of town for nearly 3 weeks. They brought us dinner which gave me the night off (thanks!)

Kevin and I finally figured out what days we are doing holidays where. And we decided we should start buying some gifts since Christmas is just 2 1/2 weeks away.

I am so not prepared this year for some reason. So he knocked a gift off a list and I finished a gift for the grandparents and great grandparents. 2 down. Probably 10 to go, I haven't counted.

Not to metion that it is apparently EMAIL CRAZY week at work. I'm trying to get another person hired so I can go back to working normal hours. I have 3 interviews scheduled tomorrow. Good for getting someone else, bad for me planning to get much done.

No comments: