22 September 2010

Royals Game - Another Rainout

On Saturday after the company picnic we came home and I napped for 30 minutes. When I woke up Anna was dressed like Cinderella and Tassie looked like Ariel:


Saturday afternoon we went to the Royals game. We got to tailgate but then it rained and we left.

Sunday we went to a Chiefs party at our BFF's house.

Needless to say I was exhausted. I even had three redbulls and I thought I could go to sleep.

For those of you who don't know we have a trip to Disney coming up. It's a surprise for our kids but Kevin pratically let the cat out of the bag at the Royals game. Anna was sitting in his lap and we were talking about leaving because of the rain. I was asking him when our next tickets are and he said "right before we go to Disney." Well Anna's head spun around "Did you say Disney? Does that mean Disney World!?"
Kevin backtracked and then made up some story about needing an invitation from Mickey to go to Disney. So now she is waiting for her invitation. So the plot has thickened.

My next "project" is really prepping for this trip. I was planning the airplane entertainment and discovered we have lost Anna's DS. It is infuriating to me. I have plans to do the semi-annual toy organization project in hopes of finding it.

Other Fall projects also on the list:
Put on final coat of paint on Carter's dark blue wall
Then frame and hang Royals pictures
Move all scrapbook supplies from dining room to upstairs guest room closet
Paint kids' bathroom
Frame fall family pics and holiday pics from last two years and hang around house
Decorate office at work
Organize master bedroom closet
I will also be running the KC Half Marathon in about a month

So we are mostly caught up - what have you been up to the last week?

No comments: