27 September 2010

I went to the grocery store...

on Sunday afternoon and then Carter had a meltdown because he and Anna were fighting over who got to push the cart and they pushed it into the produce holder, so then I said neither of them could push it. I ended up leaving a cart with two lemons, a bag of romaine lettuce, one zuchinni and a bag of new potatoes in a cart by the front door where a huge bin of apples greeted the customers. I fully intended to go back and finish shopping [to make salmon + potatoes (hence the lemons), kabobs (hence the zuchinni) and pasta shells and salad (hence the romaine lettuce)] but instead I got home, was very sleepy, sat down on the couch and fell asleep for an hour. When I woke up Kevin was making  chinese from a frozen meal in a bag from Sam's club. So it's clean out the fridge and freezer week.

Sorry to whoever at Price Chopper had to put away my random cart.

No comments: