23 November 2008

Anna says...

So I DID manage to get all of those things on my list done, plus make the appetizer I remembered I had planned to take. I did get an extra hour though because Kevin didn't get off work until noon. We arrived around 4 pm at the same time as Kevin's brother-in-law and his wife. Today we had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner and then packed it back up and headed home. We got here around 7:30. Kind of a quick trip.

Tassie cut her paw on the farm but I think she is going to be ok. I think Sonar would have preferred to stay, although he did sleep on Anna's lap on the way back which was pretty cute.

On the way down we experienced this cute "Anna says"

Anna: Look a statue.
Me: That's a cemetary.
Anna: No, it's a statue patch. Like a flower patch.

I will forever call cemetaries statue patches. I thought this was so clever.

Really glad this is only a 3 day work week for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is quite possibly the cutest thing ever!!! :-) Sweet Anna!