20 February 2008

Kids are Freaking Resilient

So after Anna threw up all over her bed twice on Monday night she slept all night and was fine the next day. I was thankful except I was working from home and she wanted me to play with her. I parked her in front of the TV and finally let her outside to burn off some steam.

She jumped on the trampoline, did sidewalk chalk, ate a hotdog and yogurt and more. You never would have known she was sick.

She was 5th in her room at daycare to get it. Spring cannot come soon enough. I think we need to detox the house, ha.

Tomorrow is my day off and I'm having some dental work done. Bleh. BUT - I have a $50 DSW gift card burning a hole in my pocket so I might have to make a trip to the shoe store.

Some brightly colored fun shoes might be calling my name. Even though I can't wear them right now. This weather will end eventually right? right? Today is the coldest day so far and according to the news we've had snow every 3.4 days since Thanksgiving but where we live have only had a total of 6 inches so it's prety much the crappy snow where the grass still shows and you can't go sledding but the roads get slick. Boooo.

Spring Training in Arizona is sounding pretty good right about now. Why did we decide not to go this year?

I think 48 days till Opening Day - Go Royals!

No comments: