04 August 2010

Dinosaurs Unearthed at Union Station

I took the kids to the dinosaurs unearthed exhibit at Union Station. The attendant told us it would take about 45 minutes to go through but I think the kids were done in about 20. I think the adults enjoyed it more than the kids who were a little scared and stayed in the stroller the entire time. I thought it was pretty cool. The video doesn't really do it justice.

Dinosaurs Unearthed at Union Station from Cara on Vimeo.
Dinosaurs Unearthed is an exhibit at Union Station during the summer of 2010. It was a little intimidating for the three and six year old who stayed in the stroller the entire time. The adults thought it was pretty cool and enjoyed reading the information. Union Station attendants indicated it would take 45 minutes to go through but we were done in about 20.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I had plans to take Cameron there but after a traumatic experience at the Legends place with the dinosaurs (I'm blanking on the name now). We walked in with him and up the stairs. Suddenly the "storm" started and thunder crashed around him. He. freaked. out. He clung to me for dear life sobbing "Mommy what's that noise? what's that noise? No dinosaur NOOOOOO!" while I tried to make it downstairs with a terrified 3 year old while people were coming up the stairs, annoyed that I was coming down and asking them to move aside. Whatever people.