25 November 2010

Daily December - Foundation (Video)

Two weekends ago Kevin and I moved my scrapbook table from the guest bedroom into the closet of the guest bedroom. That closet is huge. If I had unlimited budget I would convert half of that closet into a full bath and keep the other half as the walk-in closet, but I digress.

I'm excited to have a dedicated space to scrap! I built the foundation of the pages for my 8x8 album with one page being white with a number for the date of the month and the opposite page being a matching colored cardstock to coordinate with the number. If you are looking for the numbers I got them at Elle's Studio a few years ago - these must be the 2010 version and are super cute!

It took about two hours to assemble this base. Ali says the key is having this assembled prior to December. and after putting together the foundation I can see how that can be key.

Daily December - Album Foundation from Cara on Vimeo.

I know a few friends who are planning to join/do in some way - whether scrapping or online. There are about 200 other scrappers who have posted a link to their foundations on their blogs if you'd like to check that out.

You can keep up to date on all of Ali's Daily December posts here.

1 comment: