18 December 2007

Wow, Way Behind

Ok, it's been way too long since I've posted an entry. I've been really busy working on the memory album for my grandparents. I hope to scan some of the pages and post them for you to see. In the meantime, here's what's good in my world.

The Grandview Triangle Project is finished. This means nothing to you if you aren't from KC, but if you are you know how life changing this event is. Something like three years (or more?) in the making.

It snowed but it's been too cold to play in it. This also delayed my ability to go shopping this weekend - a travesty. Will have to make up for it on Thursday this week.

And not-so-good in my world...

When it snows Sonar apparently thinks that the deck is the ground so he poops and pees right there on the deck. This means that today when everything was melting I got to clean up crap all over the deck. This was so that I could put Tassie on the deck so I could clean up all the puke in her area by the garage. I think she ate some of the insulation (since she ate through the sheetrock) and it made her sick. She hasn't fully tunnelled through to the garage but I suspect it's just a matter of time. This was all discovered when I got home from picking up Carter from daycare because he had explosive diarheaa.

I'm looking forward to the four Christmases we have planned. They start on Saturday and end on Christmas day.

No comments: