19 December 2010

December Daily - Day Eighteen

Candi and I ran 6 miles at 6:45 in the morning. I think it was in the 20's. It was super cold and I hadn't run in a month. Afterwards I got some Starbucks to warm up. Well, and a shower.

Around 10:45 that morning I met my parents at Paradise Park to pick up the kids from them. Candi and Alex met us there and we let the kids burn off some energy from being couped up in the house the last few weekends. Here they are making Christmas bracelets during the craft session.


While the kids played I addressed my Christmas cards, stuffed them and stickered all of my return labels.

I took the kids Christmas shopping for each other at Target. We invited Candi, Sam and Alex over for dinner. I found this work of art from Carter on the table. You can't tell but it has a tunnel in the middle for the train to go through.


Later, Carter made a long train with his Geo Trax and took Buzz, Jessie and Bullseye for a ride.


After the kids went to bed Candi and I did our nails with her Axxium set and had girl time. I missed this photo opp. Love my "Bring on the bling" color which is essentially gold sparkles.

Kevin hogged my iPhone as usual to play Words with Friends and Chess with Sam. Who was 5 feet away. I think Sam kicked his ass. Dare I say... again. Tassie is not impressed.


No comments: