24 September 2008

Where Are Your Pants?

This is what I would ask Carter right now if I could. I'm missing my babies so I pulled up the web cams at the daycare (which I rarely use anymore just because I am usually so busy at work and when I think of it they are usually napping and that is pretty boring to watch, but am LOVING this technology today) and Carter is wearing a long sleeve onesie and that's it. He seems to have lost his pants and socks and shoes. I'm sure it's due to a recent diaper change or something but he looks pretty funny.

He's reading book after book after book. All of the other kids seem to be doing something else. He's the only one tearing up the book shelf. Unfortunately the web cams aren't working for the playground right now and I think Anna is outside because the lights are off in her room.

No comments: